- PYI intends to honor all completed hours in current and prior trainings. We will offer an opportunity to audit updated courses when needed.
- Should you wish to be certified with IAYT, expect to complete 800 hours of training AND 200 hours of guided Practicum – which can include paid hours in your private practice!
- PYI is expanding with 200+ hours of online content, including a Yoga for Osteoporosis Certification with Dr. Loren Fishman, and a 3-part Embodied Philosophy course with Jacob Kyle.
- PYI continues to expand its scholarship program through work study and placement programs with our partners at Kula for Karma.
- As we expand to exceed the international criteria for Yoga Therapist certification, PYI will continue to be the most affordable Yoga Therapy training in the Northeast.
- Our modular enrollment process makes it possible to pay as you go, and join when ready.
Thanks to all the students who have been taking this incredible journey with us – with grads working at Mt. Sinai Hospital, NYU Hospital, Bellevue Hospital, ICahn School of Medicine, The Oscar Center, and at studios and wellness centers across the Northeast, we are thrilled to see what the next graduating class will do.
Be sure to check out the trainings below. They are required for graduation, and spots are limited!
“Yoga for Positive Body Image” September 23 -24, Prema students get a $50 discount!
“Yoga in Healthcare” October 6 – 29 with Dr. Loren Fishman, Dr. Chris Walling and more.